I've Been Tagged!
Seeing as the words to today's post-in-progress are eluding me, and then *this* little diversion was sent my way, I thought I'd play along, and then maybe get back to what I'm supposed to be doing. I will say, though, it's kind of a cool way to introduce you to a few of my fave blogs...
So, here it is.. the rules to the game of 'social networking' tag.
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter
Alright, so I was tagged by Sharlyn Lauby at hr bartender (Thanks Sharlyn! Hope you're enjoying St. Croix!), and here are the seven miscellaneous and little-known facts about yours truly:
- Legend has it that my mom named me after Annette Funicello's daughter, Gina Loree. I have yet to find evidence of her having a daughter with this name. If you do, please share it with me. (***see note below)
- My one and only known allergy is to mango tree sap. (...climbed a lot of trees as a kid)
- My second and third toes are slightly webbed.. a genetic trait I share with my mom and all four of my sons, and one that my husband calls attention to at every opportunity.
- My grandfather and my husband's father shared the same name and were born in the same town in Pennsylvania three years apart, and moved to the same town in New Jersey in the same year.
- I loosely maintain no less than 5 other blogs. Yes, I have an addiction.
- I have only broken one bone in my life.. my next-to-little toe, while making the bed.
- I sang The Carpenter's "Top of the World" in 4th grade with my two best friends in our school's talent show. First and last time to sing publicly.
Okay, and now to show some link love.
- Chris Cade (website: http://www.spiritual-short-stories.com/) Twitter: @ChrisCade
- Jennifer Smith (website: http://eco-officegals.com/) Twitter: @EcoOfficeGals
- Stephen Cox (blog: http://www.balancedexistence.com/) Twitter: @balancedexist
- Lonna Bartley (blog: http://lonnabartley.blogspot.com/) Twitter: @LonnaBartley
- Sue Hess: (blog: http://farmatcoventry.blogspot.com/)
- Curtis G. Schmidt (blog: http://100daysofpeace.wordpress.com/)
- Lisa Hunter (website: http://extraordinarywomenthrive.com) Twitter: @lisahunter
Believe me, this list could go on and on.... but I am limited to just seven. I hope you'll check them out, and for those that I've 'tagged'.. keep it going! It's fun to find out weird things about people you hardly know!
Thanks for playing along..!
*** After writing this, I gave google one more shot, and I *did* find evidence of what I was starting to think was maybe Annette and Frankie's love child. But here she is: Gina Luree...